06 11 / 2012
04 7 / 2011
03 7 / 2011
Come to think of it, everyone enters a relationship with his/her personal baggages ( family matters, bad habits, etc. you name it). Some can be gotten rid of, some will stay forever. The only way to maintain that relationship is by viewing them as ‘our baggages’ and carry them together.
31 1 / 2011
So we are doing this thing called ALP (Action Learning Project) where each team consisted of 4-5 students gets to work on 3 consecutive projects as student consultant for a company /firm / institution. My team was working with Southern Community Bank and Trust since last semester. Long story short, today I got to see my peers’ evaluation after the first project. Take a look :
What are this person’s strengths as a member of your team?
- Minh was a real leader of our team. She works really efficiently and definitely motivated our team by being so dedicated to her work. She was an excellent teammate and great to work with. She contributed the most to the team in terms of work.
- Analytical, dependable, determined
- Hard worker. Very dedicated. Works overtime. Pleasure to work with the entire time.
What can this person do to contribute more to the team’s success?
- I think Minh could be better about communicating. She would do so much work and I felt like if she had told communicated the next steps that needed completion the work would have been more evenly distributed.
- Minh takes on a lot of the work on her own, sometime making it hard to see what she has done and her plan. Needs to not overburden herself with the project.
I’m happy that my dedication has been recognized by the team and def appreciate the feedbacks. The recommendations actually align with what I wrote about myself on self evaluation:
Give my teammates more honest constructive feedbacks to improve the overall team performance. Delicate some works to others instead of holding too much tasks at once. Continue working hard and be a good team member.
AGAIN, this is the motto that I live by :
” UNITED as a TEAM, EMERGE as an INDIVIDUAL”
29 1 / 2011
After a long needed break with my boyfriend in Vancouver and the cold cold “Winter”peg with warm hearted people
I’m back to the grad school GRIND :(
Before I know it, I will be graduating on May 4th, 2011 with a master degree. This semester work loads are even worse than last semester and on top of that, I also have to find a J.O.B.
I had quite some interviews before the break and I’m actually waiting to hear back from one of them. Finger cross for me to secure a job before heading back to real life.
Adios for now!
United as a team, Emerge as an Individual”
04 1 / 2011
04 1 / 2011